The essential element of planning is a two-storey preschool building, including technical infrastructure, roads, access, driveways and a green area. Dumpsters for waste were located inside the buildings with access from the side of the parking lot.
The project provides for two playgrounds for children that service the whole preschool team: one external (western parcel) and the other on the roof of the planned investment.
PROPOSED ENERGY-EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Building orientation in relation to the corners of the world: extending the surface of sunlight absorption on the southern side.
- Air vents with an absorption surface: better inner flue draft.
- Trombe’s wall: accumulation of heat and cold depending on the season.
- “Winter Gardens”: clean air for ventilation.
- Solar installation and photovoltaic installation.
- Mechanical ventilation with recuperation.
- Natural cross ventilation supports the ventilation window system connected with the hall (skylight roof).
- The shape of the skylight enforces a change in pressure, which increases the natural ventilation of the building.
- Blinds on the southern side of the building.
- Green terraces (used as playgrounds) equipped with a system for the collection and reuse of rainwater.
- Insulation of walls at 0.19 wm2K.
- Energy saving lighting.
- High-efficiency gas boiler.